Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baking Day Plan

Thanks to an idea I got from Money Saving Mom I am going to attempt to make a plan and have a baking day. I absolutely LOVE having things already cooked and in the freezer. This makes for very quick dinner nights. Also, we seem to be getting busier with our school work and extra activities so I want my life to be as easy as possible. The girls and I are working today on our lists and menus for the next 2 weeks to see how this is going to go. If all goes well, my next challenge will be to follow her $40.00 week grocery budget. We are an "eating" family of 5 so I will probably spend a little more than this, but I really want to try to stick with her budget.I know this sounds impossible, but it is working for Money Saving Mom so why can't it work for us too? I'll post our list and plan when we get finished. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment