Friday, October 23, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes!

Mollie is the sweetest child~sometimes! She seems to always have something to say about everything. I thought it might be neat to blog about some of these so I won't forget them and to see if you might find them quite humorous/sweet too. I really think I named her right when I named her after my grandma Bess, Bessie Evelyn~~Mollie Evelyn~~because they are a lot alike in so many ways, especially when it comes to their words. They both seem to say what's on their mind at any given time no matter what, gotta love em!! Her nickname is Mollie B because my grandmother says I should have named her Mollie Bess. Cost too much to change her name and what's the point~we know her as Mollie B and everyone who knows us well knows what the B stands for.....BESS!!!!


"Good Golly Miss Mollie!"

She looks at our wedding picture and asks me where she is in the picture. Before I could answer her, she answers herself. "God and Jesus hadn't made me yet?"

When I couldn't get on my farm on farmville she says, "Be glad you got children to spend time with."

When she says things like this, it is hard to imagine her any other way but SWEET!








No comments:

Post a Comment