Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why Do We Plan Again?

.......because absolutely nothing I planned to do today got done!! Oh well, I guess there is always tomorrow!

Today was full of unexpected things. Madison was up half the night with a sick migraine headache. They seem to be getting worse the older she gets. I decided not to take her to church "just in case" it was something else. I don't want to get anyone sick, just like I appreciate others not getting us sick. Thank you Jennifer Trotter for switching Sundays with me in SS~I really appreciate it!

Then we had an unexpected, but WONDERFUL surprise. My sister called me to see if we wanted to keep Rylee for a few days. She has to work late this week and didn't have anyone to keep her. You know what I said....YES, YES, YES!!! So, Mollie, Margaret, and I headed to Greenwood to meet them and pick her up. We were so happy to see her. Mollie kept asking me if she was really dreaming or was Rylee really here! Then, when I got home with her Madison asked me the same thing. These girls of mine really do think alike!

We have played ALL afternoon, only stopping for Rylee (and us) to nap. We have enjoyed our afternoon and can't wait for tomorrow. School should be fun with a baby! We did some tonight though so we wouldn't have so much to do tomorrow. Madison and Margaret have basketball practice and Madison begins Social, so we have a lot to do. I have not planned to cook tomorrow, but maybe I'll get around to it. I have everything planned, now I just have to find the time to get it done. This should be real interesting with school, a baby, activities, and Brad working nights. Maybe if I don't "plan" to do it, then I'll get it done! The only thing I am planning is spoiling my niece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment