Monday, October 5, 2009

You Won't BELIEVE This!!


I actually had to hang clothes outside to dry...not just ANY clothes, but Brad's hunting clothes! See, I bought this Bounce Dryer Bar for the dryer, so everything smells GREAT! Only hunting clothes are not supposed to smell GREAT. Am I the only one that did not know that?!?!
Back when we were first married I can remember a time when I washed them in the best smelling laundry detergent I could find then literally soaked them in Snuggle liquid fabric softener because I wanted them to smell good! Can you say "HUGE MISTAKE!!!" Anyway, you would have thought I would have learned my lesson with those clothes by now, but NO I DIDN'T! To make matters worse, we don't have a clothes line. Who hangs up clothes on a line anymore~surely not ME! Too much effort would be involved in that and how much time would that take, and besides, what in the world would my neighbors think?!? So, I had to improvise. The girls and I took those wet clothes and hung then out alright, out on the trampoline. Guess if I have to do this again I should invest in a clothes line complete with clothes pins and all. But what else would I ever hang on a clothes line~NOTHING, NADA, ZIP~so why waste the money, time, and effort involved in hanging one up. I think I'll just stick with the trampoline!! BTW~it rained last night so guess who had to go get those clothes~THE GIRLS AND I, and they weren't even dry yet!! How ridiculous is that!!

2 comments:

  1. This story is priceless. But more priceless than anything is your "clothesline". I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~this is as creative as I get!

    ReplyDelete